- Applications invited for the post of Executive Director
- Response on the pre-bid queries-selection of consultant for establishment of Life Sciences Park, Thiruvananthapuram
- Expression of Interest invited for the construction of Standard Design Factory buildings at IGCs/Parks (extended till 07/04/2014)
- Questionnaire for Medium and Large Scale Industries in Kerala
- State Level Actions to Promote Growth of Manufacturing - Kerala Report
The upsurge in global prices has catalysed investments in this sector. The Cochin Refineries Ltd, a highly profitable enterprise, with the capacity of 7 million tonnes provides feed stock for several downstream projects. Additionally, a large chemical terminal is being set up at Cochin to make imported feedstocks available.
Recommended Investment Options: