- Response on the pre-bid queries-selection of consultant for establishment of Life Sciences Park, Thiruvananthapuram
- Expression of Interest invited for the construction of Standard Design Factory buildings at IGCs/Parks (extended till 07/04/2014)
- Questionnaire for Medium and Large Scale Industries in Kerala
- State Level Actions to Promote Growth of Manufacturing - Kerala Report
- 15 January 2014
- Expression of Interest (EOI) invited for the Construction of Office Complex at KEPIP, Kakkanad, Kochi
- 22 January 2014
- Corrigendum to EoI inviting Architects for Construction of KSIDC Office Complex
Welcome to Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) - the Government agency for industrial and investment promotion in Kerala. Formed in 1961 with the objective of promoting, stimulating, financing and facilitating the development of large and medium scale industries in Kerala, KSIDC acts as a promotional agency involved in catalyzing the development of physical and social infrastructure required for constant growth of industry in the State.
We offer professional guidance and support for potential investors through a comprehensive set of services that include developing business ideas, identifying viable projects, providing financial assistance, guidance and assistance for implementation. We have a proven track record of attracting a commendable volume of investment to the State.