- Applications invited for the post of Executive Director
- Response on the pre-bid queries-selection of consultant for establishment of Life Sciences Park, Thiruvananthapuram
- Expression of Interest invited for the construction of Standard Design Factory buildings at IGCs/Parks (extended till 07/04/2014)
- Questionnaire for Medium and Large Scale Industries in Kerala
- State Level Actions to Promote Growth of Manufacturing - Kerala Report
|Equipment Purchase Loan|
KSIDC has an Equipment Purchase Loan Scheme, which is a scheme devised and followed by IDBI for their existing good clients.
Under this scheme, loan will be given to purchase items of Plant & Machinery required for improving the capacity utilization, production efficiency, etc, of an industrial establishment, subject to certain terms and conditions as given below.
The Debt-Equity ratio is very liberal, as financing will be provided upto 77.5% of the invoice value of the equipment. The balance 22.5% of the invoice value is the minimum margin required to be invested by the Promoter. The security is the exclusive charge on the machinery and the continuing charge on the fixed assets of the company.
Repayment period of upto six years is allowed.
Conditions for availing Equipment Loan
1. The institution/ firm need to have continuous Net Profit for the
last 3 financial years.
There should not be any default to any financial institutions/ banks.