Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (KSIDC) is a wholly owned company of Government of Kerala, for the promotion and development of medium and large scale units in the State. As the nodal agency for foreign and domestic investments in Kerala, KSIDC provide comprehensive support for investors, besides processing various incentive schemes and facilitating constant interaction between the government and the industrial sector.
Established in 1961, KSIDC is led by a core group of seasoned professionals from various fields including Engineering, Management, Finance and Law. The expertise of these professionals in planning and management of various kinds of projects help the corporation to provide comprehensive assistance for investors.
KSIDC, as a facilitator and financier for industries, offers wide ranging assistance in industrial promotion. The key areas of our focus include:
- Identification of Investment Ideas
- Translating ideas into concrete proposals
- Feasibility Study, Project Evaluation
- Financial Structuring, Loan Syndication
- Assisting in Central and State Govt. Clearances
- Development and Administration of Growth Centers
- Industrial and Infrastructure development
So far, KSIDC has promoted more than 650 projects in the State with an investment outlay of Rs.5155 crores providing employment to approximately 72500 persons.